Open for entries: September 6, 2012
Closing date: January 15, 2013
Free to Enter
- The Syngenta Photography Award is designed for both professional and amateur photographers.
- There are two categories – the Professional Commission and the Open Competition – with US$65,000 in prizes, including a professional commission.
- The winning professional photographer will design and complete his own commission, with a grant of up to US$25,000.
- Entries are judged by a distinguished international panel.
- The International Herald Tribune and the New York Times are global media sponsors of the Syngenta Photography Award.
- Winning photographs will form the backdrop to an exhibition and symposium in London on the issues addressed by the Syngenta Photography Award.
with the respective entrants. Each entrant grants a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual license to Syngenta to feature any or all of the submitted photographs in any material connected with the Syngenta Photography Award. Photographs submitted for the competition will not be used for any other purpose (such as commercial advertisement or marketing activities of Syngenta products