Nick Belial Photography's 2012 Halloween Photo Contest Details & Rules:
First and foremost, this contest is for fun-- but the the prizes are real. Five winners will be chosen... One Grand Prize Winner, one First Place Winner, one Second Place Winner, one Third Place Winner and one Runner-up.
Grand Prize: Winner will receive choice of a free, Five hour Wedding Photography Package**, a Senior Portrait Session or a full-day, multi-location Professional Modeling Photo Shoot. Value: Up to $795
First Prize: Free two and a half hour Family Portrait Session. Value $275
Second Prize: Free one hour photo session. (Headshots, portraits, etc) Value $99
Third Prize: Free 30-45 minute Mini-Shoot. Value $79
Runner-up: $50 gift certificate, good toward any photography session.
Content of submissions is open to anything that's Halloween, horror, spooky, eerie, cute, scary/sexy costumes or fall season-related. That said, please limit entries to those appropriate for a general audience. No nudity, excessive gore, etc. Winners will be selected by random criteria including, but not limited to: Relevance to Halloween Photo Contest theme, overall creativity, picture quality, scare-factor, cuteness factor and any other quality that we might feel makes for an eye-catching image.
1. There is no purchase required to enter. Contest is open to all US residents. Contest is void in New Jersey, Vermont and where prohibited by law.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. One entry per person, please.
3. All submissions must be your own original work.
4. To enter, first, visit our Facebook page and "Like" us... Next, find the contest posting on our Facebook timeline, leave a comment and/or post your photo.
5. Forward your photo submission to email@example.com with the subject line:
2012 Halloween Photo Contest. Include with your photo a written statement certifying that you are over 18 years of age and that the photograph you are submitting is your own, original work and that you own all rights to it. Include your contact information: full name, city and state of residence, age, email address and phone number where you can be notified if you're a winner.
Should any winning photograph contain artistic material or elements not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph for the purpose of this contest, without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state of residence, a signature of release from a parent or legal guardian must be obtained before submission of entry and provided to contest sponsor upon request.
6. Follow & mention us on Twitter! @nickbelial - Not required, but we sure appreciate it!
7. All entries must be received no later than October 30th, 2012, before midnight, by 11:59 PM EST.
Winners will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and contacted by email and/or phone by 9:00 PM on Halloween night.
* Please note: Scheduling of wedding, senior portrait, modeling and other photo sessions subject to photographer's schedule. As always, we will do our best to be flexible, but please schedule your session as far in advance as possible. Winner is responsible for all travel related expenses for distances greater than 40 miles from zipcode 19373 in the West Chester, PA area.
** At the winners request, our basic, Digital-Only Wedding Photography Package with five hour coverage can be upgraded to any other wedding package we offer, by paying the difference between the two.
*** Prizes may be shared with a household/family member, but cannot be sold, auctioned or otherwise transfered. Prizes must be redeemed within one year from date of contest end. Photographers retain all photo-rights to their images and agree to allow Nick Belial Photography to post the winning images online along with their names and hometown-- for example: First prize winner: John Smith Media, PA.